Full-text of ISTC publications are available free of charge at the links listed below and through ISTC's community on IDEALS, the University of Illinois' institutional repository.
ISTC ceased hard copy publication of reports in 2003. Limited hard copies of reports prior to 2003 are available for a nominal fee. Contact ISTC at (217) 333-8957 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to check availability.
- ISTC Factsheets and Information -- ISTC Factsheets (TN series), brochures, and general information.
- ISTC Research and Technical Reports-- Reports from ISTC's Sponsored Research Program (RR and TR report series), arranged in reverse publication number order.
- ISTC Sponsored Research Projects -- Includes project number, investigators, abstract, and links to publications resulting from the project. Sort the list by project number, title, or primary investigator. View current or previously funded projects. You can also access a searchable database publications resulting from sponsored research funding. To browse publications by a specific project, select View > Folder from the main database menu.
- ISTC Staff Publications -- Searchable database of publications by ISTC staff from 1985-present. To browse papers by a specific author, select View > Folder from the main database menu.
- Reports from the Critical Trends Assessment Program -- ISTC staff contributed to volume 5 of the 1994 technical report of the Critical Trends Assessment Program. Individual volumes of the technical report can be borrowed through your local library. The Illinois Department of Natural Resources oversees the CTAP project. Parts of the seven-volume final report, multi-volume regional watershed assessments and some monitoring data are available online.